To let people check in at your business Page:
- Click About on the left side of your Page.
- Click Edit Page Info.
- Click to edit the Address section, add your address and click Save Changes.
- After saving your changes, a map will appear in the Address section when you click to edit it. …
- Click Save Changes.
How do I turn check-ins at my business Page on or off? | Facebook …
How do you claim a Facebook page?
To claim your Place, follow these steps:
- Go to Facebook and search for your business name. …
- If your business’s Place already exists on Facebook, click or tap it to visit its page. …
- Click or tap the link titled Know the Owner? in the left column.
How to Claim a Facebook Places Page for Your Business – dummies
How do you create a location on Facebook?
Use your Facebook mobile app to add your Place.
- Tap Check In, and type in the name of your Place. If the Place hasn’t yet been created, you’re prompted to add it by tapping the name you just typed.
- When you see a screen with a map of your location and an Add button in the right corner, tap the Add button.
How to Create a Facebook Places Page for Your Business – dummies